Home About Gallery Contact
Saturday, January 5, 2013

Some of my 2012 favorite moments.....

me and my cousin Connie
It was a wedding and i was  one of the bradesmaid. Orange and purple was color of the wedding..
me and Felician
A day well spent at the beach with some friends.....

me, uncle J and Clementine
I call this "take your daughter to work day" cause we went to see uncle doing his thingy at the salender bridge club.
He's a musician by proffession and he is  very good at what he does,am proud!


Mark, me and Francis
Graduation after party of BAEC CLASS OF 2012






Mingas,Jackee and Me

Lynllel

ME and Salma
At the movies



Me and Kate aka mama
 On my birthday...

Jackee,Farbz,lynllel,Gigi and Mingas
Farbz birthday party

Happy me
I think this is like the true me,am extra geeky inside all this...i love maths and economics.In short i love knowing things,being one step ahead when it comes to learning new stuffs wheither its about fashion or just school subjects and i think that is what makes me who i am today..

Emms,Mingas,Jackee,lynllel and Gigi
Another girls night out but this was just dinner and i always seem to find myself in gray(don know why and i just noticed now) lol........It was a good day all in all

Cpwaa and Moi
Haha! Crazy halloween party that only few actually dressed for occasion and apparently that witchy hat on Cpwa's head was his halloween party custume,did it seal the deal?? lol,At least he tried unlike some people i know...and he gave us this wicked performance and i was there singing along,lip sinking through out most songs lol...

Serengeti trip with my girls

  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.