Home About Gallery Contact
Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Karaoke Night.....Woow

So that's me, rocking a black bandage skirt,a creamish chiffon with a black collar and my little kapurse...lol. Comfortable,chic,geeky,classy all in one outfit...#KARAOKEOUTFIT for sure
me and my girl Emmz
Lucy,Jackson,Gigi and ME.....what is wrong with my eyes,hahaha
Me and my cool friend Chiimz ( VyaArusha)
My girl Lucy
People are saying me and Lucy kinda look alike...i don't know if that is true but all i know is we both have big beautiful eyes,haha!!
Emmz
Gigi,Lucy,Lynllel,Rahisa
My singing face.......priceless,lmao
The 3 most craziest girls i know....
My crowd of that night


Karaoke nights take place at Gold crest hotel (level 8 summit bar) every 2 Wednesdays of a month hosted by Fortune the owner of Fortune events Tanzania, So the next karaoke night will be on 23rd this month,you are all welcome to support this young dude trying to make it  big and most of all,you are welcome to have mad fun......................................................................
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Ungejirekodi nisikie hiyo sauti uliitoaje... Lol.. Love ur outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.