Personality Vs Clothing
- It depends?
Another reason is that our clothing is the first thing a person gets to see at first sight, some will get the chance to know us better but some wont. So for the people that wont get the chance what image do you think they have of you?! I hope now you get my point that our clothing may sometimes or most of the time reflect our personalities....
- Sloppy clothing sends the message that you don't really care about your appearance, your job, your future or anything.
- Brand dressers: if every item on your body is brand name, and you're sure to let others know it. People may take you as successful, choosy and "put together," but they may think you're overly materialistic or a bit insecure (and desperately trying to fit in via your clothing).
- Skimpy dressers always opt for the shortest, tightest, most revealing clothing they can find whether they're going to work, an office party or to the beach . Wearing overly revealing clothing often means insecurity, and an attempt to gather attention based solely on your body (perhaps suggesting that's all there is to offer). Many say occasionally wearing that skimpy outfit is fun, flirty, and quite acceptable, but wearing them all the time is likely another matter.
- for casual dressers: This is the guy or gal who never puts on anything but jeans and a t-shirt. Fine for a weekend at home, but over time this look can make you appear one-sided or lacking a creativity and a bit boring.
- goth dressers: While this look may tell some people that you're expressing your personality, many may see you as depressed, angry, insecure (needing to "disguise" yourself) and unapproachable.