Home About Gallery Contact
Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tullefied

Hey-lo Lovies

How you doing..... * doing the Wendy Williams Hands thingy* 

I remember i wrote my new years resolution somewhere, God knows i was just bluffing at that time. I didn't anything from that list would actually happen when i was writing that long list of things i wanted for myself this year. But Boy oh Boy! God wasnt joking when he said " Ask and you shall be given" 

Moral of the story is miracles do happen, Our God is a messiful God, whatever you ask of him, he will give it to you. You just have to ask, believe and receive...:)
So have fun... 
 

Oh Yeah! Here is my tullefied look...

Am wearing a tulle skirt ( A present from my cousin Clementine) and a african print crop that i made few month back. My shoes are H&M also a present from my bestie ... 





  

Photography : John Kitime

Stay blessed and Fashionable
Lynllel
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.