Home About Gallery Contact
Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Merii creation at farmer's market

Hello Readers/ Viewers

Last saturday i had an opportunity to participate in a local event "farmer's market" here in Dar es Salaam. This was my first official showcase of my designs since i started merii creations. 

It was a good experience especially for a first timer like me, i had so much fun and i learnt so much on that day. 

Am thankful for this opportunity and I am looking forward for more events like this...




















I would like to thank everybody who helped me make this day possible in one way or another. I cant name them all but my sincere gratitudes goes to them. 

I would also like to thank my close friends Glory and Lily for assisting me in every way they knew possible. 

If you want to order a t-shirt,
CONTACT, 
Email: marylynmollel@yahoo.com
mobile: +255783978197
Instagram: @meriicreations/@ms_mollel


  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.