Home About Gallery Contact
Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Embracing a trend : Solange and printed suits

Hello my beloved readers,
First i would like to thank my brother from another mother David Mollel aka Mollel Pixels for the wonderful work of making my Blog even more beautiful, the changes are amazing and i love every tiny bit of them!

Okay, we all know Solange Knowles is Beyonce's sister, but Solange has got an impeccable sense of style that is just hers and she pulls it off so well...shes a trend setter and am sorry to say this but she's more of a fashionista compare to her sister (my views)

Today Solange is embracing the trend " printed suits" she has worn such outfits for more than one occasion and that qualifies her to be featured in fashion+1 post of embracing a trend...

Hope you all enjoy this post
Stay Blessed and fashionable
lynllel













  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.


    My webpage - microsoft registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.