Home About Gallery Contact
Monday, February 4, 2013

The roots

Hello
I know it has been a while since the last time in posted anything in here and am sorry for that,its not like i have abandoned my duty as a blogger,nooooooh! i have just been really busy with school now that am doing our finals but today i managed to squeeze some few mins out of my so busy schedule and do this...,hope u like it....

I called this post the roots because i have accessorised this long black maxi dress with a big chunky masai necklace and some masai rubber flats,as you know i have to go back to my masai roots cause there is so much fashion to explore in that world plus am proud of my masai traits.So my masai roots have inspired this post today!


love lynllel











  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.