Home About Gallery Contact
Thursday, February 28, 2013

Delayed post: Valentine's Karaoke

As we all know valentines day is a special day where people get to celebrate love, i celebrated my valentines a bit different this year and all thanks goes to Fortune Events Tanzania, the organizer of karaoke nights.
I always say food and drinks makes a party,other things are just compliments and there was a lot food that day, lots and lots of food....lol( i love eating)
The dress code was "white" or "red" but since i didn't find anything white or red in my closet i decided to wear something different that contained white and red in it and i accessorized it with Maasai choker from my "Ndito Project" , red wedge velvet heels ,my favorite red belt, Givenchy bag and my hair do for this day was an inspiration from @Diy_and _ideas from Instagram( follow this page for more ideas on how to do things yourself).... So this is how i looked...........Enjoy!!



















  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.