Home About Gallery Contact
Monday, November 26, 2012

Birthday Girl..............









This is how 22 looks like,HAHAHA!
     Am just so grateful for the blessings that God has showered me throughout my life..........i have a great Family,great friends and a great life because of him.
     Am also so grateful to my mother,my sweet sweet mother for raising me to be the way i am today...She's my role model and my everything, Its gonna be an honor if i turn out even a half of what she is !She has inspired me to be a strong,independent and a dependable woman..... with a motto "everything is possible if you set your mind do it" .Inshort its a blessing to have her in my life as a role model and as a mother...Thank you mother

#TEAMSAGITTARIUS #TEAMGIRLONFIRE #TEAMFASHIONISTAS #TEAMBEAUTYANDBRAINS..............
  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Constractive comments only #thankU

Copyright © 2014 Fashion +1 with lynllel All Right Reserved.Developed By MollelPixels.